The government has provided funding since 2013 to improve provision of physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools as part of the 2012 London games olympic legacy. This funding is allocated directly to primary schools to implement as they see fit.
We have already allocated some of the funding to-
- Update our PE curriculum
- Replace and update our gymnastics equipment.
- Create a storage facility for our new equipment.
- Provide training for staff in gymnastics, dance and games.
- Provide more sports clubs run by outside providers
Some of our proposed plans are as follows -
- Lunchtime sports clubs.
- Develop Outdoor and Adventurous Activities (OAA) across the school.
- Purchase more playtime resources for KS1 and KS2
Click on the link below to view the Sports Premium Reports